8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have always been a fan of these three blue colors and have always thought about painting my 2008 FG2 in one of them, what do you guys think, would any of them look good?

Honda Fit Vivid Blue Pearl

Honda Civic Si Electron Blue Pearl

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Bayside Blue

I like the Bayside blue the most, i think that paint combined with some black or gold rims with some carbon would be :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I like the EBP the best. Ive always said if i ever repainted a car that color would be a consideration.

But if you do it, do it right and do the door jambs, engine bay...etc.

What about S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl too? Im thinking its alot like that VBP but im betting side by side theres a difference.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the EBP the best. Ive always said if i ever repainted a car that color would be a consideration.

But if you do it, do it right and do the door jambs, engine bay...etc.

What about S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl too? Im thinking its alot like that VBP but im betting side by side theres a difference.
Thanks a lot buddy, you just made it harder hahaha I forgot about how great that one is too, damn got to add that to the list...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I like my Fuji Pearl Blue. At night, it turns purple under light. :) Same with the Electron Blue Pearl as well.
Or get a dyno blue pearl fg2. I know right
See a few people said that but i didnt like how dark the fuji one was and didnt really like the dyno, plus i like the 08 over the 09 look plus i would change my whole car for a color, they look really different imo from the look of the three that i showed and the laguna, I think im mostly drawn to the bayside blue

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i say, if you're going to respray your car, go with a blue that's not available on the market as a standard color. stand out, make your car exclusive.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts