8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed PNP lowbeams and now i cant see to the sides (out the side windows). I cant remember if it was like that with the halogens. I feel like i have to look extra hard just to make sure theres no pedestrian when i'm taking a turn at night. Do the fog lights spread more light to the sides, the road that you can see through your side windows? I'm thinking of gettin ebay fogs.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I'm going to go ahead and say yeah they do. you can see the output to the sides a little bit. The main thing I noticed when I first installed them was, looking forward, how much they fill in the gap between your bumper and the bottom "cutoff" of the LB output.

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
I installed PNP lowbeams and now i cant see to the sides (out the side windows). I cant remember if it was like that with the halogens. I feel like i have to look extra hard just to make sure theres no pedestrian when i'm taking a turn at night. Do the fog lights spread more light to the sides, the road that you can see through your side windows? I'm thinking of gettin ebay fogs.
Fogs will just have you more foreground.
A pnp won't have any wide output but some two huge hotspots in front of your car.
Projectors on the other hand will have a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide beam

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
^ it's only going to be for one person. First one to post a reply will be the one who will get such parts. That's it. Afterthat, the stuff will be shipped to Bjorn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts