8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 23 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just bought replacements for my turn signal lights..im trying to do it, but do i have to take off the bumper to do it? there isn't enough room for me to squeeze in there..i searched around and didn't see anything about it, so if someone could let me know that'd be great!!

thank you!

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok..now i got a problem..so i just installed the LED turn signal lights..and they dont work..the dash doesn't even show the green arrows blinking when i turn the blinkers on..i tried putting some non-led bulbs in and they dont work either..once again...the dashboard doesn't even show the green arrows flashing for either sides..wtf

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everything is plugged in cause i didn't actually put the bulb back in the housing..i kept it out to make sure before i put it back in..so when it didn't work i put the old bulb back in, and still wouldn't flash..but when i turned the lights on, it'd turn on (the old bulb but not the led) but then i put the led back in and tried to turned the lights on to see if it'd turn on...i heard something (im assuming i blew a fuse) cause then when i put the old bulb back in, it wouldn't light up..what should i do? cause even with the fuse not blown, it didn't blink, nor did it blink on the dashboard...

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok..so im going to put the old bulbs back in..but now my questions is..where is the spare fuse that i can use to replace the blown fuse, and which fuse do i replace? is it just one fuse? cause the rear lights dont work, and the turn signals dont work outside or on the dashboard

i'd greatly appreciate any help

thank you!

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks..and i already looked there..didn't see anything about turn signal lights or anything related to that term..what name is it under on that list?

also..then every fuse in the engine bay is a spare? how do i distinguish spare from a used fuse? or is it a spare when its listed as "not used" on that list?

i know im asking a lot of question, but pardon, i just want to make sure i do it correctly the first time around

thank you again!!

1 - 8 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.