8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help replacing my stock radio for my civc ex sedan ..........It has now a 160 watt stock radio and need to know how to change it and if i need a new dash.....I am really new with this stuff so don't know a lot but willing to learn.....pls help me out and give me some new input......thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me again

I am looking to put a Kenwood DDX7017 6.5" Wide In-dash Monitor DVD/WMA/MP3 Receiver for my honda civic sedan 2006 would like to know if it is possible.............lAnyone know......thanks

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
unplugged is probably the man to answer this. I believe he is one of the few people that have had the stock radio out. I honestly am not going to be able to help you here.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interior color

Silver8th said:
Yes, you can do that. you'll need a new trim piece. I believe it's part #13. or 2319722 PANEL ASSY., CENTER (NAVI)
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2=2006&catcgry3=4DR+EX+NAVIGATION&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INSTRUMENT+PANEL+GARNISH+(DRIVER+SIDE) Also I'd check around for the plug so you don't have to cut the wires. Not sure if that's available yet. Anyone else know?

Does that come in the same color as my interior car? Thank for the info

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts