8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debadged the Civic and the back Honda Emblem, but the Honda Emblem left behind two holes for me.
I went to the dealership and they told me to buy a new emblem.
Went to Pep Boys and gave me all kinds of **** that added up to 50 dollars.

What makes this worse I'm new =P

Any advice? I tried searching, but there were too many Threads @@

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ace hardware..They are like rubber bumper plugs I believe..I did this when i took the spoiler off my si. Il be getting the trunk all welded up this summer or skip the bullsh!t and buying a cf one. Havent decided yet. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
547 Posts
i took off my jdm h for the back and made my whole trunk clean, what i did was i used 3m tape to cover the hole from the inside and then i just went to honda and bought touch up paint and painted over it. from far you cant even tell that there were holes there

·
Registered
740 Posts
I bought plugs to do a spoiler removal on my 2002. Got them at Advance Discount Auto for $1.49

Also bought some adhesive sealant for $5.79 and white spray paint (for the plugs) for $5.49. Sure, I'm gonna have 4 bumps on the trunk but, it's better to have spent $13.62 for a car that's already beat to hell (see: door dings) than to spend 300+ on fixing the trunk or worse, 500+ on a CF trunk. If I get a CF trunk, it'll be for the FG AFTER a CF hood.

anyways, good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.