8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do u cover the reverse part of the taillights with the decals that come from graffixpression??

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
very, VERY carefully!

it was a ***** for me to do. Just take your time...line it up realllly good and use a creditcard to get the bubbles out!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
have some soapy water in a spray bottle in hand and just keep sliding it around until youre satisfied. then remove any bubbles with a credit card wrapped in a t-shirt or something...then blow dry it so it could stick and adhere to the shape of the tail light

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Have some soapy water in a spray bottle. Spray the sticker as you remove it from the protective backing. Now spray the area where it will be applied. Now you can adjust it till it's perfect. then with a credit card squeeze out the bubbles, but start from the inside to the outer edge.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
^ I haven't done this but I've put on a fair share of huge window stickers and I use the same method as stated by the other two guys above me. I see no reason why you would need to remove the tails.

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
cover the adhesive side in soapy water, same thing with the tail light lense, then just slide it around until it covers everything. after that just smooth out the bubbles with your fingers. i didnt use the credit card. i was too paranoid that id damage the film.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok kewl thanks guys...one more questions would u still be able to see the reverse light wenever in go in reverse?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts