8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how much window tint is needed to tint a 06+ Civic Sedan all windows except the front.

I believe a roll I can purchase comes 30'x10' or 30'x20' and was wondering if that would be enough?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
18,914 Posts
measure your windows? and i guess oyu mean 30" x 10' or 30" x 20'
you definatly need more than 10'

id also recomend leaving tinting to the professionals

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Actually. I'm thinking of purchasing this tint for my tint guy to do for me. I was just wondering if if there are any tinting professionals know how much I need. The reason I'm thinking of doing this is cause I want to get a really light tint and he doesn't offer it.

I'll measure tomorrow, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
18,914 Posts
your tint guy will get a better price on the tint. leave it all up to him.
he will also only charge for what he uses.
your gonna do what? get 20' of tint, it only takes maybe 15 and you are gonan give him the extra 5 (as youll have no use for it). OR you can let him use the tint he has and cut the exact amount needed.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Actually. I'm thinking of purchasing this tint for my tint guy to do for me. I was just wondering if if there are any tinting professionals know how much I need. The reason I'm thinking of doing this is cause I want to get a really light tint and he doesn't offer it.

I'll measure tomorrow, thanks everyone.
I don't let customers bring in their own tint. A lot of shops don't.

I don't want my reputation put on the line for whatever cheap Korean imported tint off ebay that someone buys.

If he doesn't offer it, call around to you find someone that does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts