8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Just Wanted To Check Out What You Guys Paid For Your 08 Si Out The Door Before Taxes. I Know Its Different Nationwide, But I Just Want A Rough Idea, Since I'm In The Process Of Getting One.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Do You Have To Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence When You Type? Use The Search Feature, It Could Help You.

·
Registered
238 Posts
stop being retarded and negotiate a deal with the dealership instead of going by what everyone else gets for the car.. there is literally a 1500 dollar markup in these things so just go by that. people need to make a living so dont go asking for invoice the second u walk in lol.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Leonard1818 said:
I got them down to 23,XXX for an 08 Si w/navi, fogs, and HFP kit... and we're still going down.
We would love to have those prices here south of the border :chill:

·
Registered
430 Posts
$20,735 on an Order Sedan Si. I got one dealer down to $20,590 but it was a 2 hour drive & I didn't think it was worth it......my price i paid includes 7yr 100k warranty.

just $495 above invoice.

seem like a decent deal? i thought so...especially on an order from the factory.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
trystar said:
Do You Have To Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence When You Type? Use The Search Feature, It Could Help You.
OP prolly type in complete CAPS but the forums will automatically change it to capitalizing every word.

I still don't get why people would type in all caps.

Anyhow, $21000 OTD on 08 SI coupe with no extras. Funny though it did come with extras (Trunk Tray, mud flaps, and wheel locks [without the key? wth])

Still working on getting my key.

·
Registered
27 Posts
$ 20657.09 for my si coupe on order plus all my hfp stuff the car with all the hfp stuff minus the brake kit is right around $25k and that was the best deal i could get i went to other dealers with that deal and they just laughed and said go buy it from them,Since i was paying $600 over invoice, The other two dealers wanted $500 over msrp on an si and they were $1500 less on my trade, i was happy with the price of the car but i wanted the hfp stuff for less but they wouldnt budge

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
I got mine for invoice. Just walk in, and ask the sales guy " give me your absolute best price. no bullshit, no hassle, no story. Im serious about buying. Go talk to your sales manager."

Usually results in them giving you the lowest they can go just so they push one out. Try it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Whocares05050 said:
I got mine for invoice. Just walk in, and ask the sales guy " give me your absolute best price. no bullshit, no hassle, no story. Im serious about buying. Go talk to your sales manager."

Usually results in them giving you the lowest they can go just so they push one out. Try it.
eh... maybe at your dealership.. i get thos customers all the time and never walk them at invoice.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Daishi said:
eh... maybe at your dealership.. i get thos customers all the time and all they get is a quote at sticker lol.

Then your dealership must not want to sell cars. My delaership here sells a **** load just based on referal and return customers alone. They dont have markup on any of there vehicles.

·
Registered
238 Posts
you may put cars on the road but ur not making any money selling them all at invoice.. better to sell 300 cars a month and make gross then to sell 800 a month all at invoice.. makes no sense. if you get a rambo type customer that says i just want your best price.. you dont go straight to the sales desk with your best price thats how you make no money.. everytime you go to the desk you lose credability and lose gross in the car.. just sit their and work the deal with the customer.

·
Banned
1,498 Posts
I Paid 22084 Otd For My 07 Nhbp Coupe With Pinstripe, Mudgauards, And Wheel Locks And I Paid 19462 Otd For My 08 Ex Coupe With Moonroof Visor, Wheel Locks, Mudguards, Paint Protectant, And Pinstipe. All Prices Include Tax Tag And Title And Doc And Delivery Fee. Hope This Helps. Fair Market Value Is 22000 Otd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts