8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How much is it to put in fog lights on an 06-08 Si seeing as 09+ is standard. How much did you guys pay, and who installed it for you?

I'm getting an SI and the only thing I'm worried about with getting an 08 or so is theres no fogs...and i HAVE to have fogs because they're just sexier.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Well I ordered mine from K2 motor for about $80...
However, thier customer service is shitty and 9/10 theyll send you the wrong harness, so I just spliced mine into my headlights..works like a charm..

But..if you want the real deal and no problems collegehillshonda has them for about what guys 200 something?? And if you arent mechanically inclined then you will need to pay for the install as well..

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
How much is it to put in fog lights on an 06-08 Si seeing as 09+ is standard. How much did you guys pay, and who installed it for you?

I'm getting an SI and the only thing I'm worried about with getting an 08 or so is theres no fogs...and i HAVE to have fogs because they're just sexier.
First I want to tell you this. I have an 06' and recently put in my fog lights using the PDF instructions given through College Hills Honda. It doesn't get any easier then what is given to you. I had no knowledge and it was all plug and play. Not to mention all steps are laid out for you.

You didn't give what your getting but here is the sedan:
Honda Civic Accessories - 2006-2008 Genuine Honda Civic Sedan Accessories

Coupe:
2006-2008 Honda Civic Accessories - Genuine Honda Civic Coupe Accessories

Since your looking at the 2008 make sure you choose the Si instructions and not the plain Civic. I made that mistake but fortunately they where the same other then one item.

Installation was easy as I said before and the hardest part was getting the stupid bumper off. lol but you will save a lot of money doing this yourself. Grab a friend and make it a days work.

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First I want to tell you this. I have an 06' and recently put in my fog lights using the PDF instructions given through College Hills Honda. It doesn't get any easier then what is given to you. I had no knowledge and it was all plug and play. Not to mention all steps are laid out for you.

You didn't give what your getting but here is the sedan:
Honda Civic Accessories - 2006-2008 Genuine Honda Civic Sedan Accessories

Coupe:
2006-2008 Honda Civic Accessories - Genuine Honda Civic Coupe Accessories

Since your looking at the 2008 make sure you choose the Si instructions and not the plain Civic. I made that mistake but fortunately they where the same other then one item.

Installation was easy as I said before and the hardest part was getting the stupid bumper off. lol but you will save a lot of money doing this yourself. Grab a friend and make it a days work.
Yea sounds like what im gonna do if its semi-easy. im not handicapped lol but i wont attemtp anything that looks like it has to be done by a 40 year veteran mechanic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts