8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I looked at my car online today at Honda.com and it says our weight for the Si is 2877. I looked at my door sticker (drivers side) and it said 3803!!! :police::police:

Where did Honda either Misplace or gain between the net's spec's of our cars, and my f***in sticker!!!:chill::chill:

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
So I looked at my car online today at Honda.com and it says our weight for the Si is 2877. I looked at my door sticker (drivers side) and it said 3803!!! :police::police:

Where did Honda either Misplace or gain between the net's spec's of our cars, and my f***in sticker!!!:chill::chill:
What you are looking at on the sticker is called GVWR.

Gross Vehicle Weight Ratio It’s how much weight a vehicle is designed to carry. The GVWR includes the net weight of the vehicle, plus the weight of passengers, fuel, cargo and any additional accessories. The GVWR is a safety standard used to prevent overloading

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.