8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
2006 Auto EX w/ Nav $20,800

options: Rear lip spoiler, splash guard, leather steering wheel, roof deflector and fog light.
option price: $1636.

Total paid: $22,436

·
Banned
325 Posts
Anyone paying MSRP for a Civic is stuipd, wait 2 months, til the Si comes out, they will be had for 1000-2000 under sticker. EASY.

So i guess I will be paying about 19,000 for my EX coupe w/ auto & Navi.

·
Registered
46 Posts
^^^ yup! if anyone can wait 2 months, then i m sure they can save a couple of grand. MSRP is just not worth for the Civic. (although mine is $300 under MSRP i still feel being rip off. but the other side of me just wanted it so bad that day.)

·
Banned
325 Posts
popi said:
^^^ yup! if anyone can wait 2 months, then i m sure they can save a couple of grand. MSRP is just not worth for the Civic. (although mine is $300 under MSRP i still feel being rip off. but the other side of me just wanted it so bad that day.)
YA, i didnt by any means try to tell you that you were stupid, i just think its not worth it to get all hyped up just to spend 2000 more than you should, i can promise in late October, Early December when i get mine, that i wont pay a dime over 19,500 before tt&l

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh! no offense taken, i know there is a price to be the first few to have it.... but i agree if paying above MSRP is just not worth. There is this dealer near my house charge $500 over MSRP, i just walk off without saying anything.

·
Registered
106 Posts
16,700 for an LX Sedan

MSRP is 16,510 + 500 destination so I guess I got it for 16,510 + 190 destination

AND they came up 400 on my trade when I was about to walk

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
iwu said:
16,700 for an LX Sedan

MSRP is 16,510 + 500 destination so I guess I got it for 16,510 + 190 destination

AND they came up 400 on my trade when I was about to walk

Auto or manual?

·
Banned
325 Posts
paradoxblue said:
lol um.. so.. when the si come sout. i wannab eone of the first. how does that work. am i gonna get powned??
Ya, one of my good friends actually works for Huggins Honda over in Dallas, he told me that the First Si they get will be a showroom beauty for a week, then go on sale, they are expecting to get 23,000 for it, which is about 3 grand over MSRP.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I already went to my local dealership and put myself on the waiting list. It required a deposit but I had in writing that they would not charge over MSRP.

Personally I think that NO ONE should pay over MSRP, and you should shop around first before shelling out the cash.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Paid MSRP and added moonroof deflector, splashguards, all weather mats and half nose mask, so little over 20K and did not care about MSRP. With gas going up and will for a long time to come, the dealers do not have to get off of list. They are waiting in line and buying in advance here in Western NC. But I bought in SC because Appletree in Asheville SUCKS!! They did the install on all add ons plus wheel locks at no charge. **** Brooks Honda is awesome dealership in Greer, SC.

·
Registered
62 Posts
irichard said:
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR 2006 CIVICs? PLEASE PUT DOWN TRIM & THE TOTAL COST..AND WHAT COLOR YOU HAVE? ANY OPTION OR JUST BASE..ETC. :) :)
Try not to use all caps, and maybe a different color choice next time pal :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ignore the total price on the sticker, just take it and minus $2000 off it and that's how much you pay. Or if you know anyone like I do, they can sell it to you without making a dime on it, so bascially with Navi on an SI, I will pay $17000 around that price with tax and tag.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Soulkaiser said:
Ignore the total price on the sticker, just take it and minus $2000 off it and that's how much you pay. Or if you know anyone like I do, they can sell it to you without making a dime on it, so bascially with Navi on an SI, I will pay $17000 around that price with tax and tag.
i would love to see the sales recipt for this if you get an si with navi for 17k i will drive there and shake your hand

·
Banned
325 Posts
Soulkaiser said:
I think your full of poopoo...

But in all fairness, i got my M3 for 4000 off sticker, and i got a free 1400.00 dollar exhaust thrown on it.

But i highly doubt that you are going to talk that 22,000 dollar car down to 17,000.

I mean me talking them down 4000 was as stretch, but thats on a 59,000 dollar car.

The ratio your talking about is way worse

Your talking about 5,000 on a 22,000 dollar car. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

And it will be 22,000 at least.
Si = 19,999 (est.)
Navi = 1800.00
Destination = 550.00

TOTAL=22,349.00, you will be lucky to get them down to 20,500 i think.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts