8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol my mom told me she was going to buy a 08 civic coupe but she told me the floor manager took back the offer and my mom just left, and we went dealership hopping and we got price quotes, best quote we got for a 4 door Si was 20700 w/o taxes?

·
Registered
326 Posts
that really isn't that bad of a price for an si, mine was about 700 more before tax and tag. try and haggle in a few more things (at $20,700) and if they agree then i'd say go for it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
20700 is actually a very good deal!

remember, salesmen are humans too. they need income to support their family just like you. plz don't be like a cheap ass and waste their time.

i know ppl always want the best/lowest price... but come on, let the poor salesmen make some money.

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
20700 is actually a very good deal!

remember, salesmen are humans too. they need income to support their family just like you. plz don't be like a cheap ass and waste their time.

i know ppl always want the best/lowest price... but come on, let the poor salesmen make some money.
That's an aweful mindframe to have... Yes they are people and yes they need to make money. Have you ever had a salesman lie to your face about something? Sure they're people but not always the most "moral" of people...

Trust me, they're not gonna let a car go for an amount that they are not making any money on

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
That is a pretty good deal I got mine for 20,400 b4 tax,tag,title. It was a delivery so when it go there it had, pinstirpe, trunk tray, and splash guards. I had them remove the pinstripe free of charge but kept the splash guards and trunk tray (which I absolutley love)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.