8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many are using the Si rsb (only)?
I will be changing mine this week and plan on doing only the Si rsb and not the Si fsb.
Keeping the stock fsb on my 07 Civic Coupe/EX for now. Eventually will also go with the HFP sus/kit as this is my DD and no auto-x'ing.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am using the Si RSB on my lx sedan...I liked the handling improvement. I installed the Si FSB and then took it back off because it re-introduced understeer that I wanted to get rid of. This is a good mod...enjoy and let me know what you think...

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have not decided whether to go hfp suspension for the 1" drop, or to simply go with eibach prokit and wait for bilstein shocks to come out. I am a huge fan of bilstein and I love their shocks. Either way, it will cost about $500-$600 for the hardware...then determining if I am talented enough to install the springs/shocks...Everyone here seem to love hfp, and this option will keep everything in warranty, but for me that does not matter, because another 15k miles, and mine will be out of warranty anyway...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ct,
I wonder "who" makes the shocks/springs for Honda?
Might be one of the big manufactorers but with Honda's name on it.
Anyone know who makes them for Honda?

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am not sure who makes the shocks for honda...anyone else know? maybe there is a honda tech on this forum who can tell us?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did the Si rsb (didn't do the Si fsb) greased the bushings real good and car feels/handles alot better!!!
Now considering the HFP sus/kit next.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts