8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was reading a thread about cops, and immediately remember that time that i was late for school and took a stop sign that NONE stops, anyway there was a cop he saw me and pulled me over. I got 4 tickets,one for not stoping at the sign, second because i was not wearing my seat-belt,and the other others two because i dint had the vehicle registration and insurance proof "took it out the of the car the evening before and forgot to put it back in the car". Well after i got out of school i went to a local traffic lawyer where they took care of everything. Let's see who goes into the guines records lol

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts

• excessive acceleration
  • no license
  • no insurance

Shitty thing was that I had a license and insurance, I just had forgotten my wallet at home. When I got to court the judge didn't care and just said "Guilty." I tried to show him my license/insurance and he said something along the lines of "You're guilty of these three offenses already, do you want to go for more?"

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Tickets are stupid. a buddy of mine got a DUI twice last year, car got impounded both times, then on top of that he got a reckless driving ticket, and two speeding tickets. All this in a year. But he still got his license.
Another buddy of mine, got 1 DUi and for some reason, got his license suspended for 6 months. Go figure.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Tickets are stupid. a buddy of mine got a DUI twice last year, car got impounded both times, then on top of that he got a reckless driving ticket, and two speeding tickets. All this in a year. But he still got his license.
Another buddy of mine, got 1 DUi and for some reason, got his license suspended for 6 months. Go figure.
Sorry man, but that pisses me off. This is a prime example of why I think that a DUI should be a Felony with guaranteed jailtime.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts

tint
loud exhuast = skunk2
blocking a fire hydrant
no registration
disobeying a traffic sign

but this was all from a cop that was harassing me to begin with but he was taking care off.

he pulled me over 2 days before and gave me a tint and exhuast ticket then he try's to pull that **** all the tickets where dropped and he was told by his superiors to leave me alone.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hmm... let's see.

One ticket for tint, no registration, no insurance.
One ticket for tint, no registration.
One ticket for tint, no insurance.

I forgot my stuff was put in the center console, not the glove box. Didn't think to look in there at the time.

Did I mention I got these three tickets from THREE DIFFERENT police officers. Same day. Same block. Same street. All within 10 minutes.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I have never really gotten more than one at a time. Although I did get a ticket for doing 122 in a 65, go figure it was $800.

·
Registered
153 Posts
most tickets I had at once was 3
1) No front license plate
2) Modified emissions (Injen SRI)
3) Front window tint

total i have had was 7
4) Speeding (90 in a 65)
5) Reckless driving (dropped to an infraction of speed)
6) Running a stop Sign
7) DUI (dropped due to lack of evidence ie. .06 BAC)

SB cops love me!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
6 in under 48 hours.

I was at a stop sign, dead of night no one around (so i though...) Just got my 97 Trans Am and was trying to show off. Popped the clutch and roasted em from the stop sign (squealing the tires ticket). Blew a right turn on red (ticket) and chirped 2nd pretty bad (2nd squealing the tires ticket)

Then the next day after that at like noon, there was a cop there again (diff cop). I was getting on the gas just to be a **** and accidentally squealed the tires on a turn (limited slip + V-8 LT1 on a turn lol) so another squealing the tires ticket. Then I got a speeding ticket (dunno where she pulled this from, here ass?) and a no front license plate ticket.

So lets recap what happend to me in about 35 hours

Squealing the tires ticket
Blew right hand turn on red
Speeding (like 5 over)
No front plate

Got most of em dropped, thank got for lawyers :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry man, but that pisses me off. This is a prime example of why I think that a DUI should be a Felony with guaranteed jailtime.
:yeahthat:I live in Miami and recently in homestead,FL. A family lost their three children in a car accident due to a drunk driver that rear-ended them. It just make me sick,that's why i dont race on the streets and dont drink while driving, i have a year old dauther and cant imagine losing her, so please drive safely

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
:yeahthat: DUIs here should be like in most European countries. You go to jail and your car is permanently confiscated.

As for me, I've never gotten a ticket, but that's probably because the cops here are pretty lax.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I got an underage with a case of Busch pounders in the back of my jeep when i was 18, that was NOT fun.

And i have gotten 2 tickets, 20 over the speed limit both times (4 pts a piece eww), had to ask the judge for mercy to keep my licence the 2nd time. Neither of them were in my si tho...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
exessive speed, negligent driving, following to closely, improper lane change (used a turn lane to pass ppl). but i got a warning for everything

·
Registered
953 Posts
5 tickets at one time...

1) speeding 60 in 70
2) unsafe 2+ lane change
3) following too close
4) no signal
5) no proof of insurance

It was called in by an off duty cop and got pulled over a few minutes later from a cop pulling out of a gas station. Went to court and got them dismissed cuz the cop didnt show up.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts