8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have gotten their AP professionally tuned? I'm wondering what kind of power they are discovering and what I can expect. Sorry if this is a redundant thread, but I haven't been on the 8th or messing with my AP for the longest time.

I got CAI/HwHFC/E/pulleys/tbs/img and obviously the AP.

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
If you count myself as a professional tuner, then yes, I have a professional tune. But no dyno time logged. Others have seen in the 215-220hp range with a set up similar to yours.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Check with bkurtz2006 (Brian). He bought his AP and was tuned by Cobb here in Plano.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dan0974 tuned with my AP and my car runs AMAZING!!! You all need to hit up E-Tunez.com. You will not be disappointed.

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
If you count myself as a professional tuner, then yes, I have a professional tune. But no dyno time logged. Others have seen in the 215-220hp range with a set up similar to yours.
I've gotten my AP professional dyno tuned (by me) with IHE and Go-Power KSi. The highest WHP I made with the Go-Power KSis was 240whp/167tq. Also, Dan and I are over E-Tunez: ECU Tuning for FlashPro and AccessPORT | E-Tunez extracting the most power out of your cars one datalog at a time.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
so how does e-tunez exactly work? sorry for the dumb question, i have AP and just running the cobb fujita MAP, ive read how to calibrate the MAF on accesstuners, but i just dont it get it. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I just checked out etunez and I'm seriously excited about going this route. Haven't actually committed but I'm in for more info from guys, mostly about any drawbacks I should be aware of (not trying to be a jerk just want to go in aware of any caveats). Seems on the site there's not one negative thing to say! Curious if i'm looking at more smoothness or actual real added pull

My car pulls like I like but I still have an old map made for me by mucter like a year ago with 3500 vtec crossover and I'm sure I could get more pull in the mid range there.

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
so how does e-tunez exactly work? sorry for the dumb question, i have AP and just running the cobb fujita MAP, ive read how to calibrate the MAF on accesstuners, but i just dont it get it. :banghead:
We make you a custom map based on your mods. You datalog and we adjust the tune based on your datalogged results.

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
I just checked out etunez and I'm seriously excited about going this route. Haven't actually committed but I'm in for more info from guys, mostly about any drawbacks I should be aware of (not trying to be a jerk just want to go in aware of any caveats). Seems on the site there's not one negative thing to say! Curious if i'm looking at more smoothness or actual real added pull

My car pulls like I like but I still have an old map made for me by mucter like a year ago with 3500 vtec crossover and I'm sure I could get more pull in the mid range there.
I think those e-tunez.com guys know what they are doing:

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/bolt-ons-all-motor/209196-mully34dluvrs-orangemen-setup.html

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/cams-internals/207794-review-go-pwr-ksi-cams-euro-ctr.html

1 - 17 of 17 Posts