8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im not into all the loud exhaust skunk 2 apexi n1 and so on...
I have had the HFP axel back for over a year and I wanted to get more power...
I ordered a comptech/ct shorty header with a random tech high flow cat...

anyone else running this setup?
how loud is my car gonna be?
I hope it doesnt sound like rice or I be forced to sell it,I just want clean exhaust none with a little more power!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
in my "opinion" it will sound good, deeper and louder at WOT, but it won't be anything close to skunk2 or apex i, i could imagine it being a little more than my vibrant rh and stock catback.

you still have the stock b pipe right?

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Clean is what you will get i had my HFP and R/T cat on and it sounded great. But i wanted a bit louder and deeper so now i got a TiC

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clean is what you will get i had my HFP and R/T cat on and it sounded great. But i wanted a bit louder and deeper so now i got a TiC

did you have a comptech shorty? videos? im stokedddd!!! Solo8thgen paid up his axel back with a buddy club header and man was that loud....im not looking for that

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
did you have a comptech shorty? videos? im stokedddd!!! Solo8thgen paid up his axel back with a buddy club header and man was that loud....im not looking for that
The DCRH made it nuts loud but when i went back to shorty it calmed it down alot back to subtle and deep

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ no no vids but it sounded subtle and clean you will be pleased
yessss im so happy now!! cant wait and my new intake is on its way....spring here I come!! summer will be a tiem for wheels and fall will be supercharger :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
i have an apexi intake, ct header, rt cat, and i switch between the stock exhaust and a 70mm. needless to say, with the 70mm it's loud as ****, but the stock exhaust is very quiet. when stepping on it, you pretty much hear all motor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts