8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently emailed [email protected] he suppose to email me back and i order then?.Or does he have a web site i can order off of.Because i dont wanna just paypal him then he doesnt send the intake or sumthin.I dont kno how paypal works but I'm just not sure bout giving a person my credit card number and they take out money and not knowing if im gonna get my intake.Help and opinions would be nice

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
i dont respond to emails anymore... its way outta control, the wait time is 5 weeks. i ship to whoever pays 1st. and i got a really long list so 5 weeks is a rough estimation.
oh and i know how you feel, all i can say is im a honest business man and i would never not just ship something out. i fullfill all orders as best as i can do.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
i'm in the same boat as you man... trying to balance my normal 8-5 job with stickers, emblems etc, my family and my girlfriend... not a lot of free time.

people need to understand that we're honest, our products are very high quality, but it does take time, as it's something we do with the little free time we get.

@X - BTW, still LOVING the intake! u get your x-intake decals in yet?

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
i'm in the same boat as you man... trying to balance my normal 8-5 job with stickers, emblems etc, my family and my girlfriend... not a lot of free time.

people need to understand that we're honest, our products are very high quality, but it does take time, as it's something we do with the little free time we get.

@X - BTW, still LOVING the intake! u get your x-intake decals in yet?
yea man, but ive taken time off from quiznos just to push some more of these out and because it was my birthday.. hahaha had to celebrate for that, i havent' been at the store so i have to call them see if something came in. thanks man, im glad you love it :)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
to the OP. You can always send the payment through paypal and use their buyer protection if you don't get your order. X will never see your credit card number if that is what you are afraid of.

BTW, what are the specs on your intake X

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
im new to this intake thing i just went through a couple of pages about this intake. so far i only read good thing about it. i don't know everything about the intake yet, only that it give you a really good hp gain. so my question is i have a stock SI can i order the x intake and get a good amount of hp then injen ect? also how do i order? and price?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
As soon as I get my Turbo Mafia exhaust, I am going to order X's intake. X is a square shooter and a top notch guy IMO. The wait is worth it. Where can you find an intake like this? Nowhere. Since winter is coming, I am in no hurry to get everything on, but I will order one once my exhaust comes.

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
once we pay, is there a thread we need to post in for confirmation, or just wait until it arrives at the door?
thanks

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
x can you make a list of the people who ordered and tell us the status for the current person on the list.
this will get done, i just need people to be patient, im not at my office were i have all orders printed out and its been a difficult task matching payments with member names on 8th, so when you see the list, if you didn't give a 8thcivic SN it will have you 1st name of the paypal payment.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hahahaha, stop in for a sub, and upsize it with a X-intake!!!
============================================================
customer: "I will have a half of prime rib, medium dew, and a X-intake please..."

X: "Here ya go and that will be $299.78, for another $50.00 we can install it while you eat"

customer: "chit yEAH!"

============================================================

1 - 20 of 24 Posts