8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got about 50k miles on my car and i live in the pothole infested newengland.. and i swear my car used to be much smoother riding. how can i tell how much life is left on my suspension.. also i was considerin going to HFP suspension, is it going to be smoother or rougher?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Honda suggests replacement around 60K. I'm slightly over that number, have been driving around with Skunk2 springs for quite some time now, and the roads I drive to work on are some of the worst in NC. It's tough for me to judge their current state though. You just get so used to how they always feel, then add that with the terrible roads and you start to wonder if you're just suffering from automotive paranoia (an affliction I suffer from regularly). If I wasn't currently dealing with some legal issues, I probably would have already replaced my current setup with a set of Redshift "Yellows", and maybe some Swift springs. I know that wasn't all that helpful, but that's all I got. :fistpump:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.