8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How filthy is your SI?? :) Top mine! I dare you!

I have mine detailed 3 times a year professionally as i work a lot and don't have time. My car is likely at its dirtiest ever as i drive every day after work with my pooch to where we run and she comes back muddy and so do I.

Take pics of your mess and try to top this LOL Took all but one pic 5 min ago

And who caused most of it??????:clapping:
Here she is...

:pics::pics::pics:

Top that??

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL. I'll post a pic of the detail job in a few weeks when the snow and salt are off the street.

I let it slide more than most times as far as cleaning intervals go and they always charge an extra $20 to get the hair out on shampooing.

I always love the expressions when they look inside before detailing and see what a mess i've made. :):)

The place i go to brings it brings like new every time.

You should see the trunk during hunting season! LOL

It's just a tool to get me to and from work most days and the others it's a working car.

Get rid of my best squirrel finding shot gun partner??

No way!!!

The mess and cleaning bill are a kiss compared to the fun we have.

·
Banned
1,498 Posts
holy **** i almost had a coronary just looking for 5 seconds at that mess. if my car ever looked like that im sure i just would keel over and die. i keep my car spotless and i mean spotless. i start to clean it if someone just breathes on it. i literally clean my car 7/365. i wash 2 times a week and wax 1x a month, shampoo interior 1-2x a week and inbetween that i just detail the hell out of it. dude i would clean your car for free if you were in my area just for the sake of it being an si because our cars deserve to stay spotless.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
She's pretty much got the "shot gun orientation" down pat.:woowoo: (aside from the occasional nose print in the dash from stopping short(sorry girl):bighug:

I really wish i'd bought a 4 door though (weren't any to be had in 06) as i'd be able to let her own the ass end of the car instead of the front. (If she's not hanging her head out the window then we're both not happy):thumb:

Anyhoo, after looking at all the "look at how clean my car is with its awesome mods" threads, i thought you'd all get a chuckle at my "I don't give a hoot" pics. LOL

Cheers

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.