8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had changed the stock spoiler on the 4door si ???I was reading somewhere that it was just 2 bolts......thanks people

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Its not fun, I'm pretty sure its 10 bolts, you're better off swapping trunks with a non-Si or buying a new one than trying to fill all those holes.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Its not fun, I'm pretty sure its 10 bolts, you're better off swapping trunks with a non-Si or buying a new one than trying to fill all those holes.
Its 5-7 holes on the coupe Si, I don't think its 10 holes on the Sedan. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really wanna change it up, i wanted to make it look different.theres a few si sedans and coupes in my town and just wanted a different look.....any links to get a new trunk maybe with a bigger spoiler??? Thanks guys

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Its 7 holes,...3 in the middle and two on each side. Once I got my carbon fiber trunk I had to drill out all of these to mount my stock Si spoiler back on. Wasnt fun,...haha but im glad its done and it looks good!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Easy to swap, don't forget that you won't have a 3rd brake light if you remove it, and buying up all the parts to make that switch is no cheap venture. Easier to get together with someone who wants yours and make the swap. Plus it would be free.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts