8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i dont know if this question has been asked or if this is even the right place to ask this but if i did a front end conversion would there still be a cutoff line or adjust the light height so it wont blind on coming cars????

would be great to get inputs from ppl that has done a front end conversion like sickyute

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Lhe reflector in the light housing is designed to give a cut off. So no, I dont think you would blind poeple.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are u serious???? man its so expensive on gt motoring
the hid housing cost 1700
i guess its true you must pay to play

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
jackolee said:
Correct!
csx with HID housing is different than the halogen version. Even when they look alike there so many different things about them

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The CSX Type S is equipped with HIDs IIRC. If you get those, you'll be fine as far as the reflective properties and glare issues. :thumb:

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was thinking about ordering from gt motoring is that a good choice ..... not saying that their products arent good
but was asking is the hid housing they sell the same and work just as good?

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
jackolee said:
i was thinking about ordering from gt motoring is that a good choice ..... not saying that their products arent good
but was asking is the hid housing they sell the same and work just as good?
true HID's for them are D2R.

·
Registered
412 Posts
jackolee said:
For that kind of money you can fly or drive to Canada and just go into a honda dealership there and buy the parts. In Canada they are only $450 EA.

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
there is also a nice member that is a parts manager(acura) that can help you out too. but dont ask me why i know this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts