8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered some products for the first time and my question to those of you who have done this ,is it possible to pick up my order from the Mississauga outlet ? do they contact me and give me an option whether I want to pick it up or have it shipped?
I was under the impression that I could pick up my order if I choose to ,but in my order confirmation nothing like this was mentioned.
Any help is welcomed and appreciated. .

· Registered
2,688 Posts
I have an Amsoil dealer here in Hamilton that I get mine from. I pick it up directly from his house, but he has told me that it caan be shipped directly to me or that the order can be picked up directly from the Amsoil distribution centre in Misissauaga.

Where did you order it from and did they give you a shipping option?
What did you order and how much was it?

· Registered
2,688 Posts
I went on the site below but was "highly recommended "to go order online which I did,but was not given a shipping option,ordered a gallon of 5W20 and 2 QT.of mtf for my tranny.
Amsoil Synthetic Oil Dealer in Canada
By the info on that website, it seems like it would be shipped directly to your home. I would contact them and ask. What did you pay for your order and what Amsoil did you order. ASL or other.

I take it you don't have an Si because I don't think a gallon would be enough if you did.

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the info on that website, it seems like it would be shipped directly to your home. I would contact them and ask. What did you pay for your order and what Amsoil did you order. ASL or other.

I take it you don't have an Si because I don't think a gallon would be enough if you did.
Thanks for your help.
I paid $57.34 not including shipping ,I'm not sure what ASL means I have an R18,so it should be enough,I tried to contact them and ask how I could pick it up but so far I got no reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.