8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,869 Posts
the height should be LEVEL
lol
go 50 feet away, if ur being blinded, its too high
or mark off where ur rear side windows are (bottom of them) as far as height goes on a wall, drive 30 feet from it backwards, and aim to just below that line

legaly tho, it must be PERFECTLY LEVEL lol

· Registered
2,869 Posts
top of the light
if u look there ull see a bolt with teeth, u can use a screw driver (it will say high with an arrow and low on the top of the bumper IN the engine bay) OR u can get ur hand down there and use a 10mm ORRR as i did, ur hand and a little bit of arm strength!!!
fixed my aim a little since the accident, problem being i still need to open her up for the horizontal aim and see if the tab is broken OR if i just need to rescrew it down

· Registered
2,869 Posts
its a bit confusing, but i found on the passenger side to turn it towards me to get it to go up, so counter clockwise if facing the bolt??
maybe i dunno, the diagram on the top of the bumper shows up curved arrow down lol
follow that diagram

also im not sure WHICH hole in the fender ur talkin bout (fog one is under the bumper)
there is a whole with a screw for holding the bumper on, its on each side of the bumper ina whole near the end of the light if thats what ur talking bout, thats for taking the bumper on and off lol

· Registered
2,869 Posts
dude, stick a screw driver in the whole (each side WILL be different) and turn in the direction u want it
Side to side cannot be adjusted, as far as i know, if someone knows how, PLEASE let me know!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.