8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
install a bass tube that has an amp on it.

my brother bought an 8" Bazooka bass tube with a 200w amp on it back in 2000 when he got his first car, and he upgraded awhile ago and gave me it to me. i had it installed in my truck but i totaled that and now that im not working construction, i can install it in my car :-D

my questions are..how hard would it be to install. and where would be the best place to mount it. its got 4 feet on it...and i have the OEM trunk tray so i dont want to mount it to that..so what i was thinking of mounting it vertically to the 40% seat..but what is the backing on the seats made of? would it be sturdy?

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
go to there website. they tell you everything about WHERE to install and HOW. I was thinking about getting on but wasnt sure. Now I can wait for your feedback on it!

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks..ill look at their site..maybe they still have info for stuff thats 7 yrs old lol.

im not really looking for optimal sound..but more of a place out of the way incase i do need to fold the seats down i can just unhook the wires and fold the seats without have a bass tube mounted between the seats ya know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts