8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys way to help out the new guy. it's cool for you guys because you've been here longer. Typical Honda owners...

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
Did you even look in this section you posted in?

Typical noob...no idea how to search for anything. :umad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
31 Posts and 45 days on the site - don't worry man, You'll get there.
That's the way it should be answered. People act like they never asked dumb questions on the forums. Thanks man.

Did you even look in this section you posted in?

Typical noob...no idea how to search for anything. :umad:
I did look at it and I knew it's 45 days and 31 posts. Which is ridiculous because I'm trying to sell something locally. And this 45 days sh*t makes no sense.

I'm not a typical noob when it comes to forums, yeah I did say "new guy" up above.

I just wanted you to answer me and do the job for me, no offense SilverPath6.

Listen man, I really don't have time to deal with idiots. I don't even have a Civic. I'm just trying to post a for sale parts.

How can I be mad, I'm more "I understand" how smart @$$ people start and end up looking stupid.

I ain't here to argue.... just wanna sell stuff.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You have 65,000 posts. That's sixty five thousand posts. And you still act like this? I mean come on, you'd have to be spending mad amount of hours in front of the computer at the same time 99% of that time you probably rubbed one out. Jesus! go ahead call me a newby because I'll never be a olddy posting 65 god damn thousand posts on "A" forum. Excuse my back.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I still consider myself a noob it's ok man. Some people are just ****** ********. Some are very nice. I find myself using FAQ and Search before I ask questions but if I can't find what I'm looking for, I post. Don't sweat it bro

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
So you looked at the thread...read the thread but your so dumb you had to start a thread and ask anyway.

Oh boy. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
OP you have your answer so this thread is closed

We have the rules in place to keep scammers out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.