8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll I'm sure some of you know that H.I.N. is going down at the Miami Conventional Center on December 15th. Who's down?? I went last year and had a blast (duhh it's HIN). Plenty of cars (all taste's and styles), models, food etc. :wavey:

·
Banned
971 Posts
Ill most likely be there, and i will also try and put my car in the show, if i have the rims by then !

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man...that'll be the ISH. So you can holla @ the models like...yea thats my car -->> over there :pimp: Don't you have to make reservations for that?? How does it work?

·
Banned
971 Posts
yea, you have to make reservations! and need topay some type of fee, last year there was this chick that was working in the dunlop tent and wow, she was Freaking smoking HOT!!! and she tried talking me into cutting my hair and put the dunlop design on it so i can win a set of tires, and i talked her into going out to dinner with me that night!

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmaoooo mann....I give u props for droppin game on a MODEL :shocked: Hope you didnt get that haircut though. Superhot chicks just dont do it for me anymore. I learned my lesson. They're FUN <<-- no doubt. But I'll keep wifey which is a 9 out of 10 in my book :thumb: Bro I'm most definetly going. What time did u get there by. Its good to go around 6. When the night starts. But parking is caos. Any suggestions??

·
Banned
971 Posts
yea,i got there around 6 last year, and just hungout with a few of my boys, until they bet me $100 saying that i couldnt pick her ^, and they were amazed when i showed ^ to dinner with her !!! she was cool peoples...but **** that ! i dont need to model Drama bullshit! it gets good later at night, parking freaking sucks though! i parked in the garage right on alton right next to the convention center...it was cool though, i went with 20 cars !!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
the plan as of now is to go. ive been to hin in orlando a coupke times but never the miami show so it should be aa good time. im assuming parking is bad if not worse than orlando though.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
no doubt ill be going to the show and more likely to put my ride in... all i want is a hfp kit before i go... if not.. ill still take it.. who else is entering their ride?

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
no doubt ill be going to the show and more likely to put my ride in... all i want is a hfp kit before i go... if not.. ill still take it.. who else is entering their ride?
Id kill your ride in best Si.

Dont even bother...:wavey:

Im to lazy to register anyways...Plus! Someone has to drive my car! wtf.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Id kill your ride in best Si.

Dont even bother...:wavey:

Im to lazy to register anyways...Plus! Someone has to drive my car! wtf.
hahahaha u wish... cuz you have a cf hood. rims and a intake, you think you better than anybody else??... :rotfl: you make me laugh man.... my si will :eek:wned: yo ass at showroom and on the street.. you know it..

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
hahahaha u wish... cuz you have a cf hood. rims and a intake, you think you better than anybody else??... :rotfl: you make me laugh man.... my si will :eek:wned: yo ass at showroom and on the street.. you know it..
yoooo foool. Then why dont you ever come to the track with me?

...Ooooh yeaa thats right, license. hahalol Bro, thats an excuse, you just dont wanna race me.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
I'll probally be going there. A bunch of my buddies are entering there cars in it. To register you have to fill out a form online, on there website. Then you have to show up the day before (friday) to get your car in. Its basically first come first serve so you have to get there early to get a spot front in line. It costs 50 dollars I believe and you get two bracelts (to enter) with it. They have limited number of spots (obviously) so if you dont end up getting in (and already paid) your entrance fee is transfered to the next year I believe. This is all what my friend told me who is entering his CD6 in it. I have a bunch of other buddies entering there cars. Hope to see some of you guys there! Hope that helped to anyone interested in registering for it. If I were you I would get on there now seeing as though its in almost a week!

·
Banned
971 Posts
hell yea, its always nice knowing people, in diffrent markets...such as myself, that i work for a ticketing company that helps organize the South Beach Wine and Food Festival :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts