8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Ottawa region? It's hotter than hell right now. I'm sweating as I type up this post. I need to get some A/C.

:flame:

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
sweating like a priest at a inquisition.

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's 35 in Montreal right now and around 38 with the humidity. I can't say I'm not happy though; it's better than freezing my balls off in the winter.

I love summer!!! :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
few of my friends are running the ottawa marathon this weekend... it's gonna be torture for them! The high on Sunday with humidity is gonna feel like 31! good thing i'm injured this season and didn't sign up for it!

i just got back from a hr bicycle ride... soo hot!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
nows the perfect time for those people that want to debadge thier civic lol im sure it would peel right off no floss required

·
Registered
544 Posts
i was only outside for 10-15 mins around noon. wen i came back inside..looked at myself, BAMMM..i can only see my white teeth.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
lol... you don't experience the temperature in such big differences... winter can hit -30C on really cold days and summer can hit +40C on really hot days...

that's a 70C spread yo!

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
i wish it got that cold down here.

it barely ever snows......but it did set a record thsi year with about 1' of snowfall. most ive seen before that was maybe 3".

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
sucks...i remember one year, the us got hit by a pretty good heatwave. it was 104 in the shade down here. it was in the 80s in washington. people were DYING of heatstroke up in seattle. :facepalm:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Apparently the heat we had yesterday was an 8 year record for this time of year.

To put the temperature in perspective for our Southern friends, it was 110 F here yesterday... and it's not even officially summer yet!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.