8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time, ive almost been hit like 8x and no1 can hear that shitty factory horn... A friend is coming over to help install fogs today so i figured while we have the front bumper off id go ahead and do the horn too... question is which horn is the best that Autozone,Pepboys,NAPA,O'reileys ect offers? I want a deep throaty sounding horn... something that actually screams "hey this is a man's car, not a little school-girl's!" Oh ya and I want it decently LOUD!

thanks in advance,
Josh

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
if you want it deep sounding I would say to get one from a GM or Ford truck...most are going to be high pitched. I changed mine to Hella Super tones

if you have the cash and want it louder than anything on the road check out here
http://www.hornblasters.com/video.php?pic=54

·
Registered
877 Posts
sry for the thread jack, but can you install a seperate horn and keep the stock one. i mean like if i want the "HornBlaster" or something for special occasions and stock for locking my car.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
fiji-blew said:
sry for the thread jack, but can you install a seperate horn and keep the stock one. i mean like if i want the "HornBlaster" or something for special occasions and stock for locking my car.
yes but you would have to run a separate switch

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, where the hell do you get the hella supertones though, i think that one will do the trick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts