8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ight well im tryig to find a tow hook for an 09 coupe, but im not sure what to get, or even how to install the thing. i know there not functional but a lil style never hurt!

and im looking for really blue dome lights for the interior and license plate lights, like led bulbs, not the square ones, o i f anyone could point me in the right direction for either, much apreciated!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can sumone elxplain how the tow hooks attach, i looked under my 09 ex coupe and the hitch is welded on there, and they all come with em, so im clueless how this works, i just want it for the rear n e ways .

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
but how, there no bolt points i see that i ould bolt on to, assuming i have to drill holes in the rear for it?!
No the bolts go thru new tow hook and then thru stock tow hook and then you put the little spacer plate that comes on new tow hook on the bolts then put nuts on the bolts. It's about as easy as it gets, you'll get it if you saw it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.