8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken on the street in Barrie Ontario not far from Aliston where the new Civic's are built. Crappy pics, but it doesn't appear to be disguised.

G

·
Not much there that makes me want to buy this car right now. We need some numbers and specs. And is that 3rd brake light in the spoiler...... :( Whats up Honda.

·
Registered
420 Posts
bravo. nice finds dumbassi i really hope that spoilers an option. if not my si is going from the dealer straight to the body shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
not the same

Not very happy with the final product..

I really like the detroit auto show prototype...

seems as if they took everything good about it out... and now this is what it is.

Still very nice engine, but styling might hurt honda again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Biznoots said:
Not very happy with the final product..

I really like the detroit auto show prototype...

seems as if they took everything good about it out... and now this is what it is.

Still very nice engine, but styling might hurt honda again.
Ditto!!! Even though I expected it, everything I liked about the concept is gone... :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
These most recent pictures are begining to depress me. I was so excited when the concept came out and now the preproduction models have lost all of the "aggressiveness" that the concept had. I really want to buy a new car new spring, maybe it's time to start looking for a backup if I don't like the Si :/

·
Registered
420 Posts
i need more pics of the car, especially of the front to decide if i like the overall look of the car. i like where honda was going with the design but i dont know if they quite pulled it off..

·
Registered
420 Posts
i w0nt nd n33d sp3cs!

hopefully it will be quicker than an rsx-s which it should be considering it will probably be lighter and have the lsd putting more powAr to the wheels :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
that exhaust tip looks pretty big for stock. did anyone hear the exhaust sound clip they played at the chicago auto show? :hears the clip and drools:

the good people at TOV were saying it sounded like an s2k

1 - 20 of 24 Posts