8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been off the forums for a while- been very busy with a lot of things- and was wondering if there was any new news on hondata for the 2006+ civic si? I just went to hondata's website and didnt see it available yet, but i figured someone on here may have some news about kpro for our car's.

jay

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Ive been off the forums for a while- been very busy with a lot of things- and was wondering if there was any new news on hondata for the 2006+ civic si? I just went to hondata's website and didnt see it available yet, but i figured someone on here may have some news about kpro for our car's.

jay
First of all its not going to be called K-Pro.
2nd you should search.
3rd its coming out in 2012.

·
Registered
375 Posts
2012?! :SHOCKED:

i def wont own this vechile anymore. smh. they playing us man rsx had way more for them after the 3-4 years of their release.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Not another one of these threads:pat:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I just don't understand why they did the tsx 1st than our car. But if tsx have it already is there a way to just hack that program?

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I'm sure hondata is still in development. I used to work right next to hondata and those guys always had 2 fg inside testing something.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First of all its not going to be called K-Pro.
2nd you should search.
3rd its coming out in 2012.
ass

1st. Search.
ass

Not another one of these threads:pat:
ass

I heard 2045
ass

I heard 3005.
ass

i heard 3012.
ass

lol

I'm sure hondata is still in development. I used to work right next to hondata and those guys always had 2 fg inside testing something.
still an ass.

Thanks for the info!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts