8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Hondata.com is my homepage everyyyday waiting for "Kpro" or something of that sort.... buttt todayyy i saw something different on there for our cars....

Hondata.com

Civic Si reflash update
Now Available:

* - US 09 Civic Si - ECU part number RRB-A014
* - Mexican 06-09 Civic Si ECU part number RRB-X12

Since the reflash just release an update do you guys think a full tuning solution is going to be available soon?

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
^^ this is for peace of mind bro... I don't know what you're trying to refute here by saying there's no difference between 07 and 09.

It could be a different part number on the ECU, in which case there is a difference as far as the reflash goes.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
^^ this is for peace of mind bro... I don't know what you're trying to refute here by saying there's no difference between 07 and 09.

It could be a different part number on the ECU, in which case there is a difference as far as the reflash goes.
I'm just saying it's not a big deal for them to issue a new reflash for the 09's because there's not much diff.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I hate speed limiters. I can't think of when I'd ever go over 133mph, I just don't like knowing that its there. I wish there was something more simple than paying for a whole reflash to get it. If the reflash even removes it that is.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I hate speed limiters. I can't think of when I'd ever go over 133mph, I just don't like knowing that its there. I wish there was something more simple than paying for a whole reflash to get it. If the reflash even removes it that is.
it does.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
sc reflash takes out speed limiter?
confirmed. i asked hondata this myself and they responded with there is no speed limiter with the new flash. figured i'd test it out one day and it indeed keeps pulling well past 130 lol. i have an 07 btw. as for the NA reflash... you still have a speed limiter

1 - 20 of 40 Posts