8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Hondata.com is my homepage everyyyday waiting for "Kpro" or something of that sort.... buttt todayyy i saw something different on there for our cars....

Hondata.com

Civic Si reflash update
Now Available:

* - US 09 Civic Si - ECU part number RRB-A014
* - Mexican 06-09 Civic Si ECU part number RRB-X12

Since the reflash just release an update do you guys think a full tuning solution is going to be available soon?

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
^^ this is for peace of mind bro... I don't know what you're trying to refute here by saying there's no difference between 07 and 09.

It could be a different part number on the ECU, in which case there is a difference as far as the reflash goes.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
^^ this is for peace of mind bro... I don't know what you're trying to refute here by saying there's no difference between 07 and 09.

It could be a different part number on the ECU, in which case there is a difference as far as the reflash goes.
I'm just saying it's not a big deal for them to issue a new reflash for the 09's because there's not much diff.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I hate speed limiters. I can't think of when I'd ever go over 133mph, I just don't like knowing that its there. I wish there was something more simple than paying for a whole reflash to get it. If the reflash even removes it that is.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.