8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a dyno tune on my car right now and wen i went to plug FP into my laptop to save the tune just incase some how it deleted everything on FP...my car is still tuned is there anyway i can get the tune from the car back on flash pro so i can save it?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh man this is bad haha yea the car still running the calibration its just i wanted to save it on the comp but didnt get to save it and then flash pro decided to take a poop and emtpy everything so now i have plan FP and a tune on my car....lol so bad

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
oh man this is bad haha yea the car still running the calibration its just i wanted to save it on the comp but didnt get to save it and then flash pro decided to take a poop and emtpy everything so now i have plan FP and a tune on my car....lol so bad
the calibration could have never made it to the flashpro without being a computer at somepoint..

what i am saying it the calibration has to exist of whatever computer u used to upload the cal into the flashpro..

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well my tuner did the tune...i emailed him so im gonna see if he can email me the file...but when i got home i put flash pro into my comp just so i can save the file but somehow it got deleted so now i dont have anything on flash pro..does that make any sense at all?

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
well my tuner did the tune...i emailed him so im gonna see if he can email me the file...but when i got home i put flash pro into my comp just so i can save the file but somehow it got deleted so now i dont have anything on flash pro..does that make any sense at all?
theres no reason it shouldnt be in there..

PM mucter or vitviper...

i dont see how it could disappear into thin air.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well when i plug flash pro in i hit DOWNLOAD then it said it was UPLOADING to flash pro or to the car and i was like wait so i click cancel and then it went away that how....

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
well when i plug flash pro in i hit DOWNLOAD then it said it was UPLOADING to flash pro or to the car and i was like wait so i click cancel and then it went away that how....
idk dude sounds like your screwed..

good luck why were u screwing with the tune in the first place..

u said u made 290whp with a greddy kit ... that would have to mean ur tune is AMAZING!! so dont mess with it

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wasnt i was tryna save it to my laptop just incase something went wrong...but before i could get it saved something went wrong i wasnt messing wit it. just tryna save it as a file just for safe keeping

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
Email your tuner, ask him what version he tuned you on and ask him to send the file to you. skunk2civcic had the same issue. he got tuned on 1.5.1 and he was running 1.5.2 on his computer.

when you get the file from your tuner, if you have a new version then you got tuned on just open it with fpm and save as a different name(just in case), upload it to your fp and reload it to your ecu.

if you have a older version just update your fpm and follow the above. definitely ask mucter or vit, but they probably will tell you same thing. flashprotuning.com chat room is where they hang out.

·
Registered
892 Posts
your asking how to get the file from your ecu onto your computer right?? If you have a labtop, hook up flashpro and click>>online>>download. It will download the current tune your ecu has

Very similiar to how you upload the tune from your computer to the ecu..

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i had vit look over my tuner CAL. today and evetything looks good i got my tuner to send me the file also..and the online downloading thing does not work i call hondata themself to figure this out and they say once you wipe out the flash pro the file is gone there is no way u can get the ecu tune back on flash pro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts