8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
ok so im a newb when it comes to tuning......i have some questions if you guys dont mind......My current set up with my 06 si is......

Injen SRI----which is bogging my ride bad
Buddy club race header
Skunk2 70 mm exhasut
P2r TBS
P2R Fuel rail
1 step colder spark plugs
NX 50 shot with all the goodies.

Will this Hondata flashpro benefit me in anyway? I have no reflash for my car, is that reccomended for using this?

Someone smack me for being such a newb!

· Registered
378 Posts
so basically if i was to buy this....get my car tuned....u can then at any time reset the ecu back to stock.....or even fine tune it more with added mods and so forth?

Also will this be able help alot of ppl on here with the bogging problems with intakes?

· Registered
378 Posts
yeah i hear ya andre.......i wish i had a supercharger.....i just went with a nitrous setup....im not looking to hit a 300 mark yet but with what i have done to my car a tune is in need. I worry alot about my engine when i spray so im hoping this tuning solution will ease me! I just mapquested the store and its only 1 hour and 11 min. away. Not bad at all. I might give them a call this weekend to see what they know about this new tune solution from hondata and see if they can do it for me and the cost (which im still curious about!). Thanks again Andre!!!

· Registered
378 Posts
actually no i havent and i havent ever bought a product from hondata....all i know is that alot of ppl on here have been waiting for this to come available. Now that is has finally come out.....we get peeps who down on it. It seems like Hondata wanted to make sure that they produce a product that is 100 percent g. to work with our cars. Sometimes patience is the key to life.....(of a engine)..LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.