8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does take you to reflash a ECU?

You are the closest tuner to my house, who offers Hondata, so I was planning to cruse on my bike to your shop.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
You purchase it through an authroized distributor, but will send the ECU to Hondata. Hondatas turn around time is about 1-2 days. You pay your distributor and Hondata collects from them.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i got mine for 560 + whatever it costs you to ship it to them. i paid 70 bucks to overnight it to hondata. i got it back in 44 hours.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
its called drag race inc. they are the sister company to clubrsx.com just call clubrsx or go thru there website. i got it on sale but they may still have it at that price.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i only see it for 590 at drag race inc and i dont see it at all on clubrsx :(
it was a sale price. im sure its not the same price. just gotta wait for the deal. i stumbled upon it at the right time. 590 is still a fair price.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
do u normally see a good gain? i have seen the dyno charts but is that the what u can get as the base and you and get a bigger gain with more mods you have? or is that u like most you can get out of that reflash?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
do u normally see a good gain? i have seen the dyno charts but is that the what u can get as the base and you and get a bigger gain with more mods you have? or is that u like most you can get out of that reflash?
Damn. rewrite that and i will answer your question. its too late to be reading jibberish

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha my bad. ok the dyno charts say that with intake or headers you see 25hp gain and about 29 in torque. is that the max gain you can get or can u see bigger numbers if you have more mods then just an intake or headers?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
haha my bad. ok the dyno charts say that with intake or headers you see 25hp gain and about 29 in torque. is that the max gain you can get or can u see bigger numbers if you have more mods then just an intake or headers?
i am sure you will see more gains. things add up. sometime tho not as it would appear on paper. things compliment others.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
you get the gains at 4500 to 5500 rpms. look closer at the dyno chart on the hondata website.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts

you actually see gains til like 6400 as you can see they dyno and you gain a lil more torque at 7600.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts