8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Civic ex with the R18. It’s got a cat delete and full exhaust with a CAI. I want to get a tuner for it should I get the Race or Carb version of hondata. Or is there another option when it comes to tuning?

· Registered
12 Posts
Just get the racing one ik its more money but you want have all the features that hondata offers. Also you really don't have to tune it just yet because you still need a few more mods if your trying to go full bolt ons. I'm literally full bolt on r 18.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just get the racing one ik its more money but you want have all the features that hondata offers. Also you really don't have to tune it just yet because you still need a few more mods if your trying to go full bolt ons. I'm literally full bolt on r 18.
I was thinking of just adding a few more things but I don’t know. Maybe bigger injectors or a Weapon R intake. I’m just not to sure where to take it from there. I do want to turbo it but I won’t do that until I can replace the engine.

· Registered
12 Posts
I was thinking of just adding a few more things but I don’t know. Maybe bigger injectors or a Weapon R intake. I’m just not to sure where to take it from there. I do want to turbo it but I won’t do that until I can replace the engine.
Definitely do the weapon r intake manifold it's worth it you will see the gains and I just did si fuel injectors there direct bolt ons 310cc and it's great for N/A builds im picking up my car today after getting the camshaft installed I will let yk all the numbers

· Registered
1 Posts
Definitely do the weapon r intake manifold it's worth it you will see the gains and I just did si fuel injectors there direct bolt ons 310cc and it's great for N/A builds im picking up my car today after getting the camshaft installed I will let yk all the numbers
What kind of power gain? im interested doing full bolt ons as well and curious on the the HP after you did these mods

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely let us know on what you’re making. I know skunk 2 makes a “stage 2” cam shaft that I’ve heard is pretty nice. And the si fuel injectors are a direct fit? Didn’t know that. Thanks!

· Registered
12 Posts
What kind of power gain? im interested doing full bolt ons as well and curious on the the HP after you did these mods
Alright guys just picked up the car today these are the power numbers full N/A. It's not bad at all because remember we start at 140 to the crank and thats about 95 to the wheels. That's stock. Fully built N/A I was able to gain 50hp and 29 torque which not bad at all for a N/a setup. The car pulls alot faster it's much quicker but my next step is to take to the next level and turbocharger. I do recommend the camshaft.Finally thing I'm also A/T
Font Parallel Wood Rectangle Pattern

1 - 8 of 8 Posts