8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda began building cars in America in 1982 and since then Honda has built over 20 million cars and nearly all of them went to American buyers. So when you are showing off your new car with accessories from HondaPartWorld and your friend says, "your car is cool and all, but I buy American." You can respond with, "so do I."

·
Registered
217 Posts
While I have never personally been to Alliston, it was to my understanding that it was in Ontario, Canada.

Where the 8th Si's were put together.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
While I have never personally been to Alliston, it was to my understanding that it was in Ontario, Canada.

Where the 8th Si's were put together.
From the northern territorial borders of Alaska/Canada to the southern territorial borders of Chile.
Everything is America.

·
Registered
217 Posts
From the northern territorial borders of Alaska/Canada to the southern territorial borders of Chile.
Everything is America.
Cultural Problems with Demonyms:
"The demonym for citizens of the United States of America suffers a similar problem albeit non-politically, because "American" may ambiguously refer to both the nation, the USA, and the conjoined continent pair, North and South America."

Seeing as how the source is referring to the USA, one can assume you're pointing out an irrelevant technicality. :usa:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts