8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a Honda tech meet today. Various tuners and extremely various quality. There were some very nice cars and and some truly utter **** that showed up. our little merry band of 8th gen civic owners got a real cold shoulder. It didn't stop us from having a good time. I took a ton of pics so please feel free to comment and +rep is also appreciated but never required

Us

sick lude

Pinata

Boobs!

legs!

Our merry leader!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't seen too many CF hoods. That one had an interesting design. however the front driver's side was damaged

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I've been to meets where I got the cold shoulder too. Not much fun. Good thing other 8th Generation people were there. Gotta love that RSX!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sweet, wish I could of went there, I was actually in Dallas but had to pick up someone at the airport.

Looks like a nice meet!

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
figure there would be more people than that there when i look on the HT forum there was a list of about 60+ people, nice pictures none the less

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
pineapple said:
figure there would be more people than that there when i look on the HT forum there was a list of about 60+ people, nice pictures none the less
i think it was cause of the rain :( but nice pics!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts