8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
nope no ex badge, they jsut say CiVic on it =S it isnt that great beecuase there are more then one different kind of ciVic but i dont know? we dont make it so we cant do anythign about it. haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah well if its a dx or ex it wouldnt relli matter would it? yes it will in some ways but jus minor stuff lol. like interior is the same and stuff.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
mplscivic said:
So how would you be able to tell what model civic you are looking at?
Sunroof, steering wheel controls for audio, little blue led inbetween map lights, wheels, rear seat is split 60/40, spoiler

·
Banned
325 Posts
palindrome said:
Is this only on the EX coupe?
Ya, its called Ambient Lighting, it shines down over the cupholders and storage so you can see everything...of course, i have the navigation system, so i end up not even being able to see it, as the navi light output overpowers it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
06Ex said:
Ya, its called Ambient Lighting, it shines down over the cupholders and storage so you can see everything...of course, i have the navigation system, so i end up not even being able to see it, as the navi light output overpowers it.
I have the EX sedan and I would love to have this ambient lighting. Does anyone know if there's a kit available for the sedan?

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
palindrome said:
I have the EX sedan and I would love to have this ambient lighting. Does anyone know if there's a kit available for the sedan?
It's an $80 accessory. Go to Pep Boys or Advance Auto and get an Optix by Streetglow 3" mini-neon for $15, so you can use the other $65 to start saving for that Comptech supercharger you know you really want ;) :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
skittleslegend said:
It's an $80 accessory. Go to Pep Boys or Advance Auto and get an Optix by Streetglow 3" mini-neon for $15, so you can use the other $65 to start saving for that Comptech supercharger you know you really want ;) :cool:
Thanks for the info but I meant I want the little light in the upper console where the sunroof controls are - the one that shines down on the center console/cup-holders. I thought that's what Jepetto was describing in an earlier post in this thread.

I drove an Accord rental a few weeks ago that had an amber light in the sunroof console area. It was just right for lighting the cup-holder area at night.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It looks like it's a feature only on the EX coupe. The Honda site calls it "ambient console lighting" in the feature list for the EX coupe. It's not listed for the EX sedan. That's one mod I want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
dx doesnt come with painted side mirrors or door handles
lx has painted mirrors and handles but no sunroof and hubcap rims
ex is same as lx but has sunroof and alloy rims

·
Registered
58 Posts
I notice the guys with the EX are the only ones worried about this badge missing. Must be a vanity issue.lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts