8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, me and the crew team took a little swim due to the boat flipping over. All the stuff in the boat fell to the bottom of the river, including my car keys and the keys, phones of everyone else who had them. So after 30 mins of searching down there i found them and thought they were ruined for sure ( the keyless entry system).. and to my disbelief, they still worked! So did the Honda keys of 3 other people in the boat work like a charm. Of other car keys that i've had submerged, this is the first that has actually survived.
Kudos to Honda for making a quality product :clapping:

·
Registered
359 Posts
So today, me and the crew team took a little swim due to the boat flipping over. All the stuff in the boat fell to the bottom of the river, including my car keys and the keys, phones of everyone else who had them. So after 30 mins of searching down there i found them and thought they were ruined for sure ( the keyless entry system).. and to my disbelief, they still worked! So did the Honda keys of 3 other people in the boat work like a charm. Of other car keys that i've had submerged, this is the first that has actually survived.
Kudos to Honda for making a quality product :clapping:
out of curiosity, what were the other keys that uve submerged?

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
my kodak digital camera works after it was submerged in water when my gf drop it out of our canoe, stills works to this day =) somtimes things just work, water is weird

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.