8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone notice anything wrong with the 06-07 Si interior? Will as far as everything goes, I'm pretty kool with what had Honda offered for a USDM. But i feel like they went CHEAP with the Red-Stitch. Come on, only one line? Where's the Dual Red-Stitches? Think they used it For the Si Logo. Even the $29Gran Mugen Sedan don't get it. Come on HONDA!!!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I dunno man the interior is a little on the cheap side as is with the durability kinda low. Dont expect them to shell out the extra to put more red stitching.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I don't think the single stitch is a sign of cheapness, I think it's a look they just didn't go for with the new model.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Instead of extra stitching how about a floor mat that doesnt have a hole from your heel after 15k miles

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is this post serious? Just wondering...

You know, I have been quite impressed with the interior of the civic. I was worried before I bought my Si that I wouldn't like it, but I do...

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Zeuceone said:
My floor mat has 21k with no hole. Do you wear high heels on occasion?
only if I'm going on a nice date

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
KenB said:
LoL - I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. One thread = cheap? That's hilarious.
Actually, take a look, there are hundreds of them. Just do a search.

Granted, they won't be on lack of more red stitching, but they will be on rattles (excessive), seat wear, carpet wear, carpet mat wear, plastic scratching, plastic scuffing, and others.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Special Ringpop said:
Actually, take a look, there are hundreds of them. Just do a search.

Granted, they won't be on lack of more red stitching, but they will be on rattles (excessive), seat wear, carpet wear, carpet mat wear, plastic scratching, plastic scuffing, and others.
Obviously I was replying to the OP about single stitch Ringpop :shady:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts