8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are the wheels for both sedan and coupe. found them on collegehillshonda.com. they come in 17/17...i bet 17s will have 215/50 and 18s have 225/45's. i hope they are pilots. id say so since the si summer package has them and these are the same wheels. either way ill get nice tires. i'm getting the 18's.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The 17's will likey by 215/45-17 since that is the same size the Si wears. I've heard that the 18's will be 225 width, so maybe 225/40-18?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea. prob. thx for the correction.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do ith on the grey si side shot plzzzzzz.

cause these wheels SUCK anyway. enkei's..yuck

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hot thx bro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey...long time reader...first time post.

So has anyone actually SEEN the HFP rims on a Galaxy Gray? I have a feeling the two shades of gray won't mesh well (the car's gray has an olive hint to it). I'm debating between getting my sedan in the Gray or the Atomic Blue, and I've already got the 17" HFP's (hotttt).

·
Registered
241 Posts
madbay said:
Hey...long time reader...first time post.

So has anyone actually SEEN the HFP rims on a Galaxy Gray? I have a feeling the two shades of gray won't mesh well (the car's gray has an olive hint to it). I'm debating between getting my sedan in the Gray or the Atomic Blue, and I've already got the 17" HFP's (hotttt).
atomic blue would be better ,but how do you already have the hfps?

·
Registered
19 Posts
HFP's

I bought the 17" HFP's on eBay from a dealer in Cali. They just got here today :) The place is called Norm Reeves Honda, and they're selling more, so just search for it...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
will u do alabaster silver. yea i wanted grey at first till i saw these wheels. now ill do silver

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw these brown rims on a white one. The rims looked dirty even though the car was brand new. yuk.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HFP's are Galaxy Gray and they're hotttt

So I picked up my looooooong-awaited Galaxy Gray sedan on Saturday, and I'm way pumped about this car. First thing I did was take it down to a tire joint and had them put on my 17" HFP's I picked up on eBay (the tires are Sumitomo HTR+'s, if you're wondering).

As the car was being lowered, the ENTIRE crowd of people in the waiting area got up and pressed against the store's glass window...

"Whoa, those wheels are SICK."
"What kind of Honda is THAT?"
"The colors match!"

I loved soaking up those reactions. It's official--the HFP rims are the exact same color as the Galaxy Gray. And they make the car look absolutely wicked while maintaining a stock look--like an RSX gone BMW M5 or something. I'll get pics up when I have a chance...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
madbay said:
So I picked up my looooooong-awaited Galaxy Gray sedan on Saturday, and I'm way pumped about this car. First thing I did was take it down to a tire joint and had them put on my 17" HFP's I picked up on eBay (the tires are Sumitomo HTR+'s, if you're wondering).

As the car was being lowered, the ENTIRE crowd of people in the waiting area got up and pressed against the store's glass window...

"Whoa, those wheels are SICK."
"What kind of Honda is THAT?"
"The colors match!"

I loved soaking up those reactions. It's official--the HFP rims are the exact same color as the Galaxy Gray. And they make the car look absolutely wicked while maintaining a stock look--like an RSX gone BMW M5 or something. I'll get pics up when I have a chance...
are you doing the kit too? with lip spoiler. post pix of your car soon

1 - 20 of 37 Posts