8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my front bumper got a little scrape and the fender needs to be replaced and the like. need some painting ect. I only want to take it to a Honda dealer but it seems like none of them (at least in N Fl) do body work. WTH? Any Honda dealers do that kinda stuff?
If not, anyone know of a place that does an AWESOME job in N. FL? It's insurance so no worries on price. I want perfection. I'm freaking super particular about my baby.:wavey:

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
543 Posts
wat happen bro... well i think the same thing happen to you... my car got hit 2... they replace the front bumper and driver side fender... i took my to a collision shop... it's a dealership's collision center...let me tell you... i wasn't satisfied with their job so i got them to redo some stuff... it took them almost a month to fix it right... u just have to find a good shop that will do perfect body work... ur dealership should have a collision shop...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Find all the dealerships near you in Honda.com and call them up. If you still can't find an in house dealership autobody shop then ask them where do they take the cars that arrive damaged. In house body shops are so much better by far (but they're not cheap)!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts