8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone from Danbury area or ct lookin to rollout to Honda day? I'm from orange county in ny not loookin to rollout alone

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
why u rolling alone bro i told you u can roll wit us we coming from hartfod
Hartford is way outta my way unless uall come through waterbury towards danbury to go the new jersey i just dont wanna go all way up there to drive right back down

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Hartford is way outta my way unless uall come through waterbury towards danbury to go the new jersey i just dont wanna go all way up there to drive right back down
I take it you never rolled out before, if you can get in one man there alot of fun, i drive 45 mins outta my way just to get in ours.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I take it you never rolled out before, if you can get in one man there alot of fun, i drive 45 mins outta my way just to get in ours.
No I always roll out with people just why meet up with some people 45 mins away to past where I live to get there it would be easier if they stop where I'm from than get on the road again

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rolling out from south jersey. If anyone is headed north through jersey and wants to meet up I'm rolling with 4-5 other cars around 9 am sat

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
97 Posts
aha!! Our Mugen's Kraftwerks build along with 4130fab and RSTech.

Honda Day Best of Show!!!!

Not to mention we won Hondata Si Shootout.
Awesome and congrats! Kraftwerks had the Mugen Si with the carbon front end right, and the centrifugal super charger? !

·
Owner - RickSpecd
10,314 Posts
Awesome and congrats! Kraftwerks had the Mugen Si with the carbon front end right, and the centrifugal super charger? !
yep, thats it. Katrina was the only female in the Si shootout. Her car was identical to Cherry bomb and I showed her the ins and outs. She won the event!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yo she was also the only good driver there i dont get how ppl were hittin 98 95 mph but still running 15...she is a beast i got a few pics i will try an upload

21 - 40 of 74 Posts