8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

despite some recent confusion, for this year there is going to be TWO Honda Days.. e-town is having theirs on August 16 and Atco is having theirs on September 27.

so now lets start the list off by who's going to e-town since atco is later on in sept. we will make a list later on.

IM in north NJ so ppl from the NY/north NJ area want to meet up and head down there add that to you post and ill make it so that we head down there in a group.

OH BTW since alot of b20 heads are gooing to be there we should try to keep all the 8th gens civics together what you guys think??

AND NOW THE LIST:

E-town August 16th
1) EnvyMySi
2)FlyiNMonKey351
3)cdub77
4)njk2086
5)r18lx
6)whiteghost
7)k20fg2SI
8)beast14
9)Teebo07si
10)IceColdCivic07
11)proracer718
12)sirob07
13)bear.914
14)xc0n

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Was very disappointed in Honda Day last year at Etown not enough vendors and it tended to get boring real fast.. Atco might be different though so that would be interesting...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^^^^ its was but e-town got sooo many events this year including an 06+civics races n prizes it should be a good turnout this year....

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
No thanks! Honda Day = Theif Heaven.

Cars get stolen and theives do there research on ppl's cars, via online car forums:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (4 members and 4 guests)
illusionstwice, wanna101, krytikal, Yankees2519

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
steal my car???? naw homie you got it twisted bro....i got a big ass wrench waiting to smack the 1st guys head that comes near my car....im in jail b4 someone steals my ****...

coooo who else is coming???

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
steal my car???? naw homie you got it twisted bro....i got a big ass wrench waiting to smack the 1st guys head that comes near my car....im in jail b4 someone steals my ****...

coooo who else is coming???
they would steal it when you arent at you car.... i dont think anyone is stupid enough to try and steal a car @ honda day w/ the driver in it. lol

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
No thanks! Honda Day = Theif Heaven.

Cars get stolen and theives do there research on ppl's cars, via online car forums: