8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,477 Posts
Qshooter151 said:
Nick said EVERYONE had their cars booted. primed, finished or riced...
Yeah Nick and I went, ummm EVERYONE had one wheel booted! I was like WTF!?

No parts dealers. Some good races/ brackets, alot of **** cars!:eek:mg:

We were afraid to park our cars because we did not have a boot for the rims! :giggle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,477 Posts
tuner04civic said:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2067602

link to confirmed stolen cars

i know i parked in the back with some friends and there were no problems. and people like club rsx just stuck together and always had someone watching the cars. also people taped the plates, vin, and all that info so no one takes pictures to steel later.
You know, kinda makes me wish I don't own a Honda sometimes. Think about it, if everyone in the crowd has to boot their cars/ remove steering wheels/ club the steering wheel then what kind of image does that show?

You don't see the muscle car groups doing stuff like that at their events.

It just pain right sucks!

(BTW: I love my EX)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
honestly you see that everywhere in nj but depends on the area. its all about how you care for your car. some people dont care cause insurance will give them a newer car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,477 Posts
tuner04civic said:
honestly you see that everywhere in nj but depends on the area. its all about how you care for your car. some people dont care cause insurance will give them a newer car.
Exactly. Oh well, I will probably never go to that event again, thought it was going to be a little better with more vendors as well. Live and learn.

One funny thing I saw was, when someone pulled in and parked, they were in the process of booting one of the rims, he took off the HUBCAP and booted the rim that was hiding behind it. I was like "you have got to be kidding me" WTF? :giggle:

Anyway. There were some close races, and some really decent cars (non rice) there as well, props to those people. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
You know, kinda makes me wish I don't own a Honda sometimes. Think about it, if everyone in the crowd has to boot their cars/ remove steering wheels/ club the steering wheel then what kind of image does that show?

You don't see the muscle car groups doing stuff like that at their events.

It just pain right sucks!

(BTW: I love my EX)

I dont know what world you live in, but these things happen in all social circles.

My friend owned a Buick Regal with a 300 or 400 motor, i dont know much about them. But he was just as scared as i was about my K-Hatch.

I bought my wife an Iphone and she never uses it in public.

It's the world we live in now a days, you cant own anything nice without looking over your shoulder.

Maybe we notice the honda thing more because we are in it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,994 Posts
concept2 said:
I dont know what world you live in, but these things happen in all social circles.

My friend owned a Buick Regal with a 300 or 400 motor, i dont know much about them. But he was just as scared as i was about my K-Hatch.

I bought my wife an Iphone and she never uses it in public.

It's the world we live in now a days, you cant own anything nice without looking over your shoulder.

Maybe we notice the honda thing more because we are in it...
exactly...the world nowadays is fckd up nd we tend to thing it happens 2 hondas more cuz we own em
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,477 Posts
concept2 said:
I dont know what world you live in, but these things happen in all social circles.

My friend owned a Buick Regal with a 300 or 400 motor, i dont know much about them. But he was just as scared as i was about my K-Hatch.

I bought my wife an Iphone and she never uses it in public.

It's the world we live in now a days, you cant own anything nice without looking over your shoulder.

Maybe we notice the honda thing more because we are in it...
Agreed.

I guess that is why I pay an insurance premium, and owe less than what the car is worth and the reason I hate the Dunkin' Donut Midnight Rte. 9 Racer (Ricer) group around where I live. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,477 Posts
siracergrl said:
same with my old chevy lol
...my Chevy too...and that was the time when they were jacking those left and right and sending them to Miami (Chevrolet Caprice) so they can work their magic down there with big rims and hydraulics. lol

Interesting though.
 
141 - 158 of 158 Posts
Top