8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be there with my brother and his CRX along with some other people. Anyone else interested? I'll start a list...:thumb:

http://www.etownraceway.com/

HONDA DAY

1. Qshooter151 & crew - Poughkeepsie,NY
2. dt07Si & crew - South Jerz
3. Xtreme Thunder - Poughkeepsie,NY
4. siracergrl - Jerz/PA
5. kickerjace - Staten Island, NY
6. SiBill29 - Northern Jerz
7. Will06SI - Mt. Vernon, NY
8. Jinu - Scranton, PA
9. illusionstwice - Central Jerz

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Qshooter151 said:
nice. maybe we can set up a spot to meet up before heading in?
Yeah sure. I'm not sure where your coming from but most likely me and all the guys in my area will meet up at our local meet spot in Hamilton, NJ and cruise to the Englishtown together from there.

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dt07Si said:
Yeah sure. I'm not sure where your coming from but most likely me and all the guys in my area will meet up at our local meet spot in Hamilton, NJ and cruise to the Englishtown together from there.
haha... juss checked out your trip. i'm coming from the north so i guess we can meet up right by raceway park. you know the area? are any of you guys gonna be runnin your cars?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Qshooter151 said:
haha... juss checked out your trip. i'm coming from the north so i guess we can meet up right by raceway park. you know the area? are any of you guys gonna be runnin your cars?
I'm vaguely familiar with the area, but my friends probably no it much better than I do.

A couple of my friends might be running there cars but a good majority of us will just be hanging out.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
dt07Si said:

Where is this? I know hamilton like the back of my hand. I think I might be in. Maybe I can meet with ya'll, and other can meet up too?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
illusionstwice said:
Where is this? I know hamilton like the back of my hand. I think I might be in. Maybe I can meet with ya'll, and other can meet up too?
People are always over at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell right on Quakerbrige Rd. and Sloan Ave. and we have a big meet there every Wednesday Night at 9:30.

Thats where we would most likely meet up and cruise to Honda Day.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
dt07Si said:
People are always over at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell right on Quakerbrige Rd. and Sloan Ave. and we have a big meet there every Wednesday Night at 9:30.

Thats where we would most likely meet up and cruise to Honda Day.

No ****? I used to live like 2 miles from there. When I was in H.S. we used to go there once in a while, then a kid I went to H.s. with died in a street race in his MR2.......I never remember those meets being the same.

Is it a good turnout??

I am in for Honda Day. I can meet ya'll there

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
illusionstwice said:
No ****? I used to live like 2 miles from there. When I was in H.S. we used to go there once in a while, then a kid I went to H.s. with died in a street race in his MR2.......I never remember those meets being the same.

Is it a good turnout??

I am in for Honda Day. I can meet ya'll there
Yeah there has always been kids that meet up with there cars at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell for as long as I can remember and over the last year or two the meet has only gotten bigger and bigger.

I'd say on an average night there are a solid 30 cars there if not more and on a really good night we have had over 100 cars in the parking lot. Its fun and the cops rarely ever hassle anyone unless they are asking for it.

Here is a link to a thread I just created ere on 8thcivic for the meet. Hopefully we can get more 8th gen's out to the meet.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46456

And as far as Honda Day goes, I haven't talked to a bunch of the guys yet but I'm sure they'll be down to meet up there and cruise over there in a group. I'll keep you updated as I talk to everyone.

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dt07Si said:
I'm vaguely familiar with the area, but my friends probably no it much better than I do.

A couple of my friends might be running there cars but a good majority of us will just be hanging out.
ok. if they know of a good spot to meet, let me know. if not we'll figure something out when it gets a little closer...:thumb:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts