8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know since I have not seen this posted that the Speed Channel will broadcast a show this evening at 8:30pm EST on the Civic Si launch.
Can not wait to tune in!:D

Alabaster Silver Civic Si 2006 w/Nav/HPF package.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Just so you know, if you happen to read this late and will have missed the show, it will replay again at 2:30am EST Sunday morning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was very well done IMO. Fun watching Tommy Kendal rip around in the new Si. High marks across the board and Honda rep also stated 0-60 in less than 7 seconds ....

Hope someone has a digital copy for my collection. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have it on my dvr i can quickly get on my computer. I will post the vid sometime today... and without the commercials. ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
chibianh said:
I have it on my dvr i can quickly get on my computer. I will post the vid sometime today... and without the commercials. ;)
Thanks a whole bunch :) , I don't even have the speed channel.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I fell asleep while watching the late night showing (2:30 EST). :( I need to see the rest. I saw Shawn Church from TOV in the background. :D

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Fyi

Doesn't look like they are going to be replaying the show anytime this month. If you missed it, hopefully someone will post a download link because the show was great.

Speed Channel is also going to be replaying "Honda Test Drive: Civic Si" on Mon, Nov 21 at 12:00pm; Tue, Nov 22 at 7:00pm and 10:00pm, Wed, Nov 23 at 1:00am. All times are EST. This show just mentioned is an older show played a week or so ago...it is not the same one that just played last night.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Uncertain whether this was mentioned , but Sema 2005 tv coverage will be broadcast on Speed Channel Dec 4th. Check the speedtv site for time.

Dying for my Si :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts