8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
what type of civic is this? I like the look of the interior design and the seat cover!

Is it all DIY or OEM?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whoa thanks mattsbobo. i just wished it didnt say keys on it =(

@CivicSi907 its the honda's sport version of the type r

@aki it actually did see the light of day and it beated the fd2 type R, fd2 type RR, s2000, and s2000 type s around the track

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
whoa thanks mattsbobo. i just wished it didnt say keys on it =(

@CivicSi907 its the honda's sport version of the type r

@aki it actually did see the light of day and it beated the fd2 type R, fd2 type RR, s2000, and s2000 type s around the track
No--you're talking about the Best Motoring thing, which was the only time we ever saw it in action. It never saw light of day meaning production or being available to the public. Technically the Modulo was slower than the RR.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess it was all in the driver and yes you are correct about it being from best motoring. alright back on subject where can i find this shift knob?!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Why don't you just buy whatever shape shift knob you want off Ebay, then buy some suede, or some buckskin to wrap it with?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I like the look a lot but after owning a suede steering wheel I don't think I'll have anything suede that I have to touch all day long again if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
don't mean to bump this but I have been fascinated with this shift knob forever and I was looking into making one for myself. Would anyone else be interested if I were to get it made? Costs for larger runs is much more feasible than a one off peice.

Still have to talk to my contact that can wrap it in suede or buckskin leather (I haven't decided what I want yet)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts