8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Halo lights and a Greddy TI-C exhaust and now i'm up for the Cold Air intake...What do you guys recommend Fujita or Injen? and if possible why? Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking forward to finding people saying "No this Exhaust is better because this and this and this..." and someone else saying "well this one is better because this and this and this.."

So basically which ever one rocks my boat is fine.. :wavey:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
yeah you should def get the fujita, cuz they give you a duffel bag and hat for the same price as the injen, but in all seriousness either one will sufice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which is easier to install Fujita F5 CAI or Injen CAI on R18?

I have read nearly all pros and cons and have decided to go for CAI. My only problem now is which one is easier to install between the Fujita F5 CAI or the Injen CAI? Keep in mind, if it means spending an extra hour installing a particular CAI that provides more HPs I do not mind.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have read nearly all pros and cons and have decided to go for CAI. My only problem now is which one is easier to install between the Fujita F5 CAI or the Injen CAI? Keep in mind, if it means spending an extra hour installing a particular CAI that provides more HPs I do not mind.
its the same thing for both CAI its really easy to install them. i think the hardest part is taking the stock one out. good luck:thumb:

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
They almost require the same amount of work so it shouldn't be a difference.

As for which CAI, it really doesn't matter, whatever preference you want, the gains should be almost the same. But like some said above get the fujita because you get a bag and hat. Haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts